Recipe finder

Here is a website to share recipes , mostly healthy ones! All delicious , good food , good healthy meals , budget meals , low cost recipes , lots of childrens recipes, party food, haloween ideas , christmas ideas, Low fat recipes . Healthy eating , more energy, lose weight. Lunchbox Ideas.










Monday, June 18, 2007

Mini pizza's - great party food

I have been making these for quite a while now, thought I would share them!

This mixture makes about 15 5 inch pizza's

Bread Dough (base)

9 fl oz warm water
1lb strong bread flour
2tbs milk powder
2tsp caster sugar
1tsp yeast
1oz butter
1 tsp fast action dried yeast

I usually put all of these ingredients in my bread maker but you can mix them by hand, just put all of the ingredients in a bowl, mix to a dough and then knead well, leave to prove for about 45 minutes.

When dough is ready cut and shape into mini pizza bases, cover with oiled cling film and leave to prove again in a warm place for about 40 minutes. Make sure you grease the tray's you put them on really well.

When they have risen after 40 mins or so you can add the toppings:

Cheese - Lots of!!
Tomato sauce or tomato puree or both.
Mushrooms, peppers, chilli, peperami, anything you like really.

I use tomato sauce and tomato puree together, put on the cheese, I find mature is best for this.

The ones I made last night were really tasty, I used mushrooms, chilli and sweetcorn.

Also taste great cold!

Pics to follow soon!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
Web wwwrecipesforyou.blogspot.com